Spend an intimate evening in Montreux with Peter Freestone, Freddie Mercury's personal assistant for over 10 years.
This exceptional evening will take place in a cellar built in 1798, an architectural gem nestled in the historic and picturesque old town of Montreux. Opened specially for the event, this traditional venue offers an atmosphere that is warm, relaxed and steeped in history.
Friday 23 February 2024 - 19h30 - available
Saturday 18 May 2024 - 19h30 - available
This is an exclusive event, space is limited. On request, it is possible to organise this event as a "private evening" for a group or a company outing. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- 7:30 pm Meet in front of the fountain of the Hôtel Tra La La, located in the heart of Montreux's old town (Google Maps). The group will then head for the cellar.
- Peter Freestone will be there to open the doors for you. The event will start with a welcome drink.
- All evening, Peter will be available to answer any questions you may have and share his memories of his years spent alongside Freddie Mercury.
- Enjoy a three-course meal of local Swiss specialities - a memorable culinary experience featuring a starter, main course and dessert.
- Discover a range of local wines, featuring Freddie's favourite St-Saphorin. The tasting is complemented by a selection of mineral drinks, and concluded with a choice of coffee or tea.
- Xavier, a talented young pianist from the region, will be performing a number of iconic Queen songs.
- The evening ends at around 10.30pm.
Planchette du Caveau (platter with various cold meats and accompaniments)
Swiss Raclette "à la Meule", served as desired, with traditional garnishes
Two alternative menus, suitable for people with food intolerances or who do not like cheese, are available on request. Please contact Freddie Tours who will inform you of the possible alternatives to ensure that every guest enjoys their evening experience at its best.
Price of the evening, all-inclusive CHF 159.-* (limited places available).
*A part of this amount is donated to the Mercury Phoenix Trust which fights HIV/AIDS.
Turn this evening into a unique gift
Once you have completed your booking using the form above, you can contact Freddie Tours with your booking number to obtain a gift voucher. Choose from three attractive designs: Standard, Birthday or Christmas. Once you have received the voucher electronically, you can print it out and give it to the person of your choice.
The press and media covered Freddie Tours
Since their launch in 2020, the Freddie Tours have been the subject of numerous press articles and documentaries broadcast on various national and international television channels.
Discover our offers
Other topics that might be interesting for you