Freddie Evening (VIP)
Spend an unforgettable evening at the chalets of Claude Nobs, the founder of the Montreux Jazz Festival and with Peter Freestone, the personal assistant of Freddie Mercury for more than 10 years.
Your experience will start with an enchanting ride on a rack railway that will take you to Haut-de-Caux, where you will enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramas in Switzerland at an altitude of 1200 meters. On arrival, you will be greeted as if at home, since the chalet is still inhabited by Thierry Amsallem, the former companion of Claude Nobs, current owner of the chalets.
These two chalets, "Le Picotin" and "Le Grillon", which have seen a large number of famous artists visit there, contain many personal objects that belonged to Claude Nobs. Recorded in Montreux, the album Jazz is a direct reference to the Montreux Jazz Festival.
In this intimate atmosphere and surrounded by collector's items, you will spend an evening that is truly out of the ordinary.
- At 4pm, we will meet at the Montreux train station, railway platform 8 (the train to Rochers de Naye), to travel by train to Haut-de-Caux.
- On arrival, there will be a Reception of the participants and a welcome aperitif.
- Visit of Claude Nobs' chalets.
- Presentation of the archives of the Montreux Jazz Festival listed in the UNESCO "Memory of the World".
- Conference by Peter Freestone with the opportunity to ask questions.
- We will enjoy a meal in the form of a cocktail reception.
- 10 pm, you will return by private bus to Montreux. Several drop-off points will be organized on the way back at the discretion of the participants.
Price of the evening, all-inclusive CHF 399.-* (limited places available).
*A part of this amount is donated to the Mercury Phoenix Trust which fights HIV/AIDS.
Discover our offers
Other topics that might be interesting for you