Freddie Evening (Plus)
Explore the Lavaux region and its vineyards, which are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lavaux produces some of Switzerland's most excellent wines.
In an exceptional setting overlooking Lake Geneva and accompanied by Peter Freestone who was Freddie Mercury's personal assistant for more than 10 years, we will spend the evening on the property of the family Bovy that has been producing the award-winning St-Saphorin wine for three generations.
Peter Freestone confirms: Freddie loved this wine so much that he went against the advice that Swiss wines do not travel well. Indeed, he had numerous cases delivered to Garden Lodge (his London home)!
It is in an intimate atmosphere that you will taste and learn more about the making of this exceptional wine that Freddie particularly appreciated.
Friday 14 June 2024 - 17h00 - available
This is an exclusive event, space is limited. On request, it is possible to organise this event as a "private evening" for a group or a company outing. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- At 5 pm, we will meet in front of the main entrance of the Eurotel hotel and we will depart by private bus to the vineyard of Lavaux. On the way, you will be able to admire spectacular views and discover the small, typical wine-growing villages of the surrounding area.
- Upon arrival at the Bovy family estate, we will be met with a welcome aperitif and be taken on a visit to the cellar by the owner of the premises.
- You will enjoy a tasting of St-Saphorin wine in the company of the producer.
- An exclusive gift for all participants will be included.
- We will have a meal in the form of a cocktail dinner composed only of fresh and seasonal products from the area by "La Gamme L".
- All evening, Peter will be available to answer any questions you may have and share his memories of his years spent alongside Freddie Mercury.
- 10 pm, you will return by private bus to Montreux. Several drop-off points will be organised in the Vevey-Montreux region depending on the participants.
Price of the evening, all-inclusive CHF 249.-* (limited places available).
*A part of this amount is donated to the Mercury Phoenix Trust which fights HIV/AIDS.
Freddie Evening (Plus) video
Freddie Evening (Plus) photos
Turn this evening into a unique gift
Once you have completed your booking using the form above, you can contact Freddie Tours with your booking number to obtain a gift voucher. Choose from three attractive designs: Standard, Birthday or Christmas. Once you have received the voucher electronically, you can print it out and give it to the person of your choice.
The press and media covered Freddie Tours
Since their launch in 2020, the Freddie Tours have been the subject of numerous press articles and documentaries broadcast on various national and international television channels.
Discover our offers
Other topics that might be interesting for you